The Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee can be reached by telephone at (423) 265-2261. The office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except on holidays and staff training. For your convenience, the telephone extensions and email addresses for various departments are listed below:
Case Administration Information
- email@example.com (ext. 141)- For questions about claims, disbursements, or status sheets.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (ext. 140) – For questions about debtor payments and arrearages.
- email@example.com – To submit a request for a username and password for online case access, which you can learn more about here.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – To submit proposed agreed orders for the Trustee’s signature or approval. Once reviewed, the agreed order will be returned to the sender. The Trustee’s Office will not upload an agreed order on your behalf.
- NWWdocket@ch13-trustee.com – For matters or cases assigned to Judge Whittenburg.
- SDRdocket@ch13-trustee.com – For matters or cases assigned to Judge Rucker.
Because of high call volume, you may have to leave a voicemail message. Please clearly state your name, case number, a brief description of the reason for your call and a phone number at which you can be reached during business hours. The office usually returns all calls within 24 hours.
Note, do NOT send anything directly to the Trustee’s ECF address (chattecf) because it will be rejected by the spam filter and will not be delivered. That email address only accepts emails generated by the bankruptcy court.